When choosing a suspension magnetic separator, you must grasp the two criteria
With the continuous development of industrial production level, the requirements for material handling are also increasing. Many industries are increasingly strict on the quality of raw materials. The market demand for high-performance iron removal equipment has also risen to new heights. As a kind of equipment with excellent comprehensive performance, suspension magnetic separator has received high evaluation in the market.
Suspension magnetic separator is composed of high-performance permanent magnetic core, abandoned iron belt, reduction motor, frame, roller and other components. The feature of this device is that it can automatically unload iron, the magnetic field is constant, and there is no change in cold and hot states There are fewer points of failure, and applications below 1200mm bandwidth are relatively common. Suspension magnetic separator mainly has two performance indicators, on the one hand, the magnetic induction strength, and on the other hand, the magnetic field distribution, which are directly related to the processing capacity of the equipment. In other words, when you choose a suspension magnetic separator, you can use these two points as a measurement standard. Although the output and basic parameters of different models will differ, are the magnetic induction intensity and magnetic field distribution reasonable? All must meet the basic requirements.
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China