Analysis of the Causes of Magnetic Drop of Overband Magnet Remover
The Overband Magnet iron remover is highly magnetic, and as long as the voltage and current are sufficient, the iron removal task can be efficiently performed. However, in the use of the field, the Overband Magnet iron remover often has insufficient magnetic force, which plagues the majority of users.
Generally, the Overband Magnet iron remover that everyone buys is a fixed coil, and the coil is the source of its magnetic force. Why does the magnetic force decrease after the coil is fixed? First of all, the Overband Magnet iron remover is made of iron. If it is used for a long time, it may be rusted. The composition of the rust is ferric oxide. The magnet can adsorb iron-cobalt-nickel but does not adsorb ferric oxide. However, if the dust is adsorbed more, the deviation between the magnetic field and the medium is increased, which indirectly causes the magnetic force of the Overband Magnet iron remover to decrease.
Secondly, when the Overband Magnet iron remover has been used for a long time, due to improper maintenance or poor sealing at the time of manufacture, the machine will take a long time to naturally cause loss of the coil due to the sealing problem, and the loss coil will be directly reduced. The suction of the Overband Magnet iron remover.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China