Analysis of the Causes of the Suspension Permanent Magnet in the Operation
In the process of using a suspension permanent magnet, you may encounter a situation in which a tail is observed. The so-called tail refers to the process of working in the iron remover. The iron pieces that were sucked out did not enter the designated area of the unloading iron according to the predetermined rules. The iron blocks adsorbed in the minerals will be smashed around. This is the phenomenon of the so-called suspension permanent magnet magnet tail. What is the cause of this? In general, the reasons for iron and steel manufacturers to analyze this problem are as follows: There are two main reasons:
One possibility is that the suspension permanent magnets are not stabilized during placement and the body is tilted. During the operation of the equipment, due to the action of the heart, the suspension permanent magnet can not be smashed according to the prescribed route when the iron is unloaded.
Another possibility is that the suspension permanent magnet is disturbed by the surrounding magnetic field during operation, causing the magnetic field to be unstable. Or there are too many impurities in it, and it is not cleaned when working. When the magnetic field is unstable, it will suddenly and slowly. It is also very easy to cause the tail.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China