Description of necessary conditions for anti-influence of Overband Magnet separator
As a high-strength iron-removing device, the Overband Magnet will inevitably have various failures during operation. Among them, the iron intrusion is a very common fault, preventing the powder electromagnetic de-oiler from entering the water is an arduous problem. Mission, here to explain how to better prevent the Overband Magnet separator from entering the water.
The important conditions for preventing the water in the electromagnetic discharge of the powder are listed here:
1. Improve the quality of the equipment and ensure that the end cover does not penetrate into the water.
2. The Overband Magnet belt is lost. It is necessary to treat after stopping the feeding and closing the water gate, so as to effectively avoid the rise of the water level in the selection tank and cause the problem of water inflow.
3. Strictly implement the handover system. The phenomenon of unmanned maintenance due to unclear responsibilities in production is very common. Therefore, in the case of succession, it is necessary to carefully check whether there is water in the Overband Magnet separator. Generally, it is not easy to observe where it is necessary to use a flashlight. If there is water, wipe it off with a cloth. If it enters the slurry, it may be the first cause, and it is the responsibility of the production position. This will enhance maintenance by increasing the accountability of the operator.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China