Home› News › Description of whether there is radiation in the suspended permanent magnet iron remover
Description of whether there is radiation in the suspended permanent magnet iron remover
Many users who use the suspended permanent magnet iron remover have a question. Does this iron remover have radiation? In fact, the suspended permanent magnet iron remover is naturally radiated, and all objects with temperature will generate electromagnetic radiation. This concept is called “blackbody radiation” and will be involved in the middle school physics course. The content of this aspect.
In any natural substance, it is inevitable that it will carry certain radioactive substances, which will release some radioactive rays, but the normal suspended permanent magnet iron remover should not have the radiation intensity that can damage the human body. I can learn a little from university physics. As many people have said, if the suspended permanent magnet iron remover moves, it may form electromagnetic wave radiation because its magnetic field is moving in space. However, this is completely negligible unless the speed of the movement is fast enough (for example, close to the speed of light).
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China