Differences between two cooling methods for Suspended permanent magnet separators
Suspended permanent magnet iron remover is an electromagnetic device for removing iron parts in loose non-magnetic materials. Suspended permanent magnet iron remover is widely used in food, electric power, mining, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, coal preparation and other departments. Suspended permanent magnet iron remover has two types of air cooling and oil cooling according to the cooling method. The difference between the two is as follows:
The advantages of air-cooled electromagnetic iron remover are good cooling effect, low temperature rise, small gap between cold and hot magnetic properties, and low cost; the disadvantage is poor sealing, the winding is in direct contact with air, and it is easy to accumulate dust and not resist corrosion. Not suitable for coastal salt spray environment.
The advantages of oil-cooled electromagnetic iron remover are good sealing, good cooling effect, low temperature rise, small difference in magnetic properties between cold and hot state, and low cost. The disadvantage is that the heat transfer oil has high requirements (the temperature of the iron remover is higher than ordinary oil cooling). The temperature rise of the transformer needs to be replaced periodically by the user, otherwise the insulation may be damaged due to deterioration of the heat transfer oil.
The above description is the two cooling methods of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover. Suspended electromagnetic iron remover can reliably recover the magnetic material and the damage and of the mechanical equipment such as the grinder and the fine crusher.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China