Factors affecting the temperature rise of Suspended permanent magnet separator
Choosing the correct Suspended permanent magnet separator and installing it correctly can minimize the purchase and installation cost of the equipment and improve the effect of removing iron.
The temperature rise of the Suspended permanent magnet separator has a pronounced influence on the iron removal effect.
The strength of the magnetic field depends on the current, and the current is inversely proportional to the resistance. The resistance of the energized coil increases with the increase of temperature. Therefore, as the energization time is extended, the temperature of the energized coil will continue to rise. The resistance will also increase and the corresponding current will decrease, resulting in a weakening of the magnetic field until a dynamic equilibrium is reached. Therefore, the good cooling and cooling effect of the electromagnet is an important factor to keep the field strength from sharply decreasing. First, iron remover with good heat dissipation effect is selected; the second is to adopt the double dust collector arrangement to take turns to reduce the temperature in time to avoid the iron breakage caused by the heat of the iron remover when unloading coal.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China