Factors affecting the temperature rise of Suspended permanent magnet separator
Choosing the correct Suspended permanent magnet separator and installing it correctly can minimize the purchase and installation cost of the equipment and improve the effect of removing iron.
The temperature rise of the Suspended permanent magnet separator has a pronounced influence on the iron removal effect.
The strength of the magnetic field depends on the current, and the current is inversely proportional to the resistance. The resistance of the energized coil increases with the increase of temperature. Therefore, as the energization time is extended, the temperature of the energized coil will continue to rise. The resistance will also increase and the corresponding current will decrease, resulting in a weakening of the magnetic field until a dynamic equilibrium is reached. Therefore, the good cooling and cooling effect of the electromagnet is an important factor to keep the field strength from sharply decreasing. First, iron remover with good heat dissipation effect is selected; the second is to adopt the double dust collector arrangement to take turns to reduce the temperature in time to avoid the iron breakage caused by the heat of the iron remover when unloading coal.
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China