Factors restricting the installation of suspended permanent magnet separator
When installing a suspended permanent magnet separator, the installation method is related to its own external dimensions, the size of the conveyor belt, the speed and the installation position of the equipment.
The distance between the magnet of the suspended permanent magnet separator and the conveyor should be as small as possible, because the smaller the distance, the greater the magnetic force. In addition to the installation of the equipment, the most important thing is the effect of removing iron. The principal factor affecting the iron removal effect of the suspended permanent magnet separator is the cooling and cooling effect of the magnet. The good cooling and the cooling effect are to keep the magnetic field strength from sharply weakening. The crucial factor is that the iron piece near the magnetic field has a certain influence on the iron removal effect of the suspended permanent magnet separator. Furthermore, the thickness of the coal layer has a definite influence on the iron removal effect.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China