Factors restricting the installation of suspended permanent magnet separator
When installing a suspended permanent magnet separator, the installation method is related to its own external dimensions, the size of the conveyor belt, the speed and the installation position of the equipment.
The distance between the magnet of the suspended permanent magnet separator and the conveyor should be as small as possible, because the smaller the distance, the greater the magnetic force. In addition to the installation of the equipment, the most important thing is the effect of removing iron. The principal factor affecting the iron removal effect of the suspended permanent magnet separator is the cooling and cooling effect of the magnet. The good cooling and the cooling effect are to keep the magnetic field strength from sharply weakening. The crucial factor is that the iron piece near the magnetic field has a certain influence on the iron removal effect of the suspended permanent magnet separator. Furthermore, the thickness of the coal layer has a definite influence on the iron removal effect.
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China