Five operating points of the Suspended permanent magnet separator
Before Suspended permanent magnet separator is put into production, it must carry out the corresponding test machine work. Are some of the operation points in the test machine process familiar to everyone? Here are five points for everyone:
1. If the Suspended permanent magnet separator is not filled with transformer oil before leaving the factory, add 25# transformer oil before the commissioning operation and add it to 1/3 of the oil mark.
2. Before Suspended permanent magnet separator is put into operation, the insulation resistance of the winding to the magnetic case should be measured with a 1000V megger, and the value should be no less than 10MΩ.
3. Before Suspended permanent magnet separator starts, check the wiring of the excitation winding and the reducer motor is correct and firm. Lubrication points on the reducer are not fully lubricated. If the self-unloading belt does not turn after the start, correct it in time.
4. Check the tightness of the self-unloading belt and the chain. If it is too loose or too tight, it will affect the normal operation of the unloading mechanism. If the dump belt is loose or uncomfortable, the screw on the bearing housing at both ends of the driven roller can be adjusted to work properly.
5. After a thorough inspection and confirmation, the machine can be started up.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China