Four key points in the iron removal operation of Overband Magnet separator
The Overband Magnet iron remover has a very wide application in the iron removal industry. What are the focal points of work of the Overband Magnet separator in the iron removal work? Take a look at it together.
1. Before starting the operation, first notify the dispatching room to turn off the power, and then clean the belt conveyor after stopping the conveyance of the materials, so as to prevent the machine in operation from injuring people.
2. After the belt conveyor stops, adjust the “native” and “set control” control command switches on the belt conveyor head operation box to the “parking” position. Don’t forget to hang the “stop signs”.
Third, then go to the control cabinet of the iron remover in addition to the blackout of the iron remover, mark this button, such as hanging a warning sign with “someone working, no closing”, to avoid other staff members without knowing The switch is turned on by mistake and hurts people.
Fourth, the final step is to clean up the iron remover. First of all, the iron parts falling on the iron remover should be cleaned up. Then power up the power switch, re-power the iron remover, remove the warning sign hanging on the button, and finally adjust the master switch to the “collection” position.
The above is the iron separator manufacturer to share with you the four key points in the iron removal operation of the Overband Magnet separator. I hope to help everyone.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China