How to deal with some small problems in the Belt Magnetic separator
Regardless of the equipment, after a long period of use, it is inevitable that some small problems will occur, and the Belt Magnetic separator is no exception. If Belt Magnetic iron remover is used, the power supply motor cannot be started, and if the workpiece is not adsorbed, there may be a phenomenon that the iron remover has no magnetic force. Here’s a look at the treatment.
Turn on the equipment distribution box, use the test pencil to perform power verification on both ends of the fuse, and then measure the voltage at 380 volts with the 500 volt measurement of the universal meter. Then disconnect the main power switch and check if the AC contactor is mechanically stuck, then remove the coil and lead of the contactor. Use the resistance of the multimeter to measure the resistance at both ends of the safety. If the indication of the needle is normal, the coil is normal.
After cutting off the main switch, use the multimeter’s resistance file to measure the four rectifier diodes separately, and observe whether the diode is faulty. If the diode is found to be broken down, then replace the new diode and solder it firmly.
The above tips are suitable for hanging electromagnetic iron remover, which is also a common processing technique, I hope to help everyone.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China