Home› News › How to deal with the burning of the electromagnetic suction cup fuse of the Overband Magnet separator
How to deal with the burning of the electromagnetic suction cup fuse of the Overband Magnet separator
In the process of using the Overband Magnet iron remover, the electromagnetic chuck fuse burnout is a common fault, so what should be done when this problem occurs?
1. Check the power supply line and measure the voltage is correct;
2. Fuse type of the comparison manual is the same as the replacement type;
3. After connecting the new fuse, measure the resistance of the suction coil after power off, or measure the coil current through the clamp ammeter when the power is on. Compare the rated resistance or current on the manual. If the resistance is too small or the current is too large, it should be if the suction coil is overheated and the short circuit is caused by overheating, it is necessary to rewind the coil. After the repair, it is necessary to check whether the ventilation cooling of the coil is normal, and whether there are objects surrounding the cooling;
4. If the coil resistance or current is consistent with the instructions, consider increasing the fuse (Hint: risk, not recommended)
5, it is best to find suppliers to overhaul.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China