How to determine the magnetic field strength of Belt Magnetic iron remover
Belt Magnetic iron remover manufacturer: The magnetic field of the iron remover used in industrial production is formed by current and magnetization. The magnetized object in the direction of the long axis has two magnetic poles at its ends, just as there is a magnetic quantity concentrated on the magnetic pole. In fact, there is no concept of “magnetic quantity” in nature. The magnetic quantities cannot be separated from each other. If the magnet is divided into several parts, each part has two kinds of magnetic quantities (magnetic poles). Therefore, there are always two magnetic poles in the Belt Magnetic iron-removing device. A single magnetic pole can only be assumed to be a magnetic pole of a very long magnet, and the other magnetic pole is far apart.
After determining the strength of each point of the magnetic field of the Belt Magnetic iron remover , many lines can be drawn. The tangential direction of each point on these lines is consistent with the direction of the magnetic field strength. This line is called a magnetic field line. In the diagram drawn to understand the magnetic field of the Belt Magnetic iron separator , the magnetic field lines indicate the direction of the vector magnetic field strength by arrows, and the density of the lines is used to indicate the strength of the magnetic field. In the CRCM system, the unit of the magnetic field strength of the Belt Magnetic iron remover is called Oster. An Oersted is equivalent to a magnetic field strength of 1 dynes per unit of magnetic force. If a current is applied to the conductor, a magnetic field is generated around the conductor.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China