How to interpret the specific code of each type of Overband Magnet iron remover
The first thing you need to face when choosing an Overband Magnet iron remover is to understand the model of the iron remover. Many of the first-time friends feel confused about each model code. Here, we will help you to specifically explain what the code of each model of the Overband Magnet iron remover indicates.
First look at the name of the Overband Magnet separator, the model code begins with the three letters RCD, what do they represent separately? R refers to other equipment belonging to the washing equipment category; C refers to the iron remover; and D represents the source of the magnetic force of the equipment is electromagnetic.
Which model is followed by a specific type, A refers to air-cooled equipment that uses manual iron removal; B, G refers to natural cooling equipment that uses manual iron removal; C refers to automatic unloading function. Air-cooled equipment; D refers to a naturally cooled equipment with automatic unloading function.
The user usually asks about the selection of the equipment when purchasing the Overband Magnet iron remover. The so-called selection is to select the iron remover according to the specific model. The iron remover will be installed above the conveyor belt, which determines the size of the iron remover to be used. The width of the belt is selected. The selection of the iron remover is not as complicated as it is supposed to be. It is usually determined by the conveyor belt. For example, the width of the belt is 600 mm, and the iron remover used is a -6 iron remover.
Finally, there is another character, T. This series is mainly divided into three levels: T1, T2 and T3.
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China