How to judge the magnetic field direction of Belt Magnetic separator
The Belt Magnetic iron remover is one of the mechanical equipment necessary for the production of the industry. The magnetic field direction of the equipment can be judged by Ampere’s rule. The specific operation mode is as follows:
1. Ampere’s rule in the energized straight wire (Ampere’s rule one): Hold the energized straight wire with your right hand, point the thumb at the direction of the current, and the four fingers point to the direction of the magnetic line around the straight wire.
2. Ampere’s rule in the energized solenoid (Ampere’s rule 2): Hold the energized solenoid with your right hand so that the four fingers are bent in the same direction as the current, then the end pointed by the thumb is the energized solenoid. N poles.
The above is a method for judging the magnetic field direction of the Belt Magnetic separator. Our factory uses various advanced technologies to flexibly design various structural products according to the need to meet the user’s requirements.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China