How to protect the Belt Magnetic iron remover
The Belt Magnetic iron remover is a commonly used tool in mineral processing. The iron remover has low purchase cost and considerable benefits, and can meet the requirements of most concentrating plants or other industries for iron removal of materials. Due to the harsh working environment, the key to the use of the Belt Magnetic separator is that the protection work is not in place. So, what specific aspects should be taken to protect the Belt Magnetic iron remover?
Firstly, a protective device should be installed on the exposed part of the Belt Magnetic iron remover to avoid any casualties or malfunctions caused by debris entering the equipment during operation. The Belt Magnetic iron remover should be clean and tidy. The operator of the Belt Magnetic iron remover should go through the post assessment and wear the overalls and work shoes at work to avoid the dirty work of the Belt Magnetic iron remover.
If there is a fault in the operation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover, it should be shut down in time for treatment. When the temperature of the equipment is too high, the magnet cannot be cooled directly by watering.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China