Home› News › How to solve the problem of suspended permanent magnet separator if the magnetic force is dispersed
How to solve the problem of suspended permanent magnet separator if the magnetic force is dispersed
The suspended permanent magnet separator has been developed for many years since its birth and is one of the most evocative of all magnetic separation equipment. Because of its permanent magnetism, it can be free from the constraints of energy and working environment, and welcome to play a strong space in actual use.
The suspended permanent magnet separator sometimes has a magnetic field dispersed during use. This is because there is a factor that can absorb magnetic force beside the device. This factor is generally considered to be able to reduce the magnetic field of other poles of the suspended permanent magnet separator. Reduce the hypnotic force of the device. Then there is a large iron structure or a heavy iron tower nearby, which can absorb a part of the magnetic force, more likely because the minerals being brushed are too moist and the moisture content is too high.
Therefore, Weifang Henderson Magnetics adopts the principle of magnetic recovery in solving this problem, or the method of isolating the magnetic field, that is, adding an insulating protective layer around the suspended permanent magnet separator, so that it can be effectively Magnetic dispersion to isolate.
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
- Is there a better way to improve the effect of the suspension magnetic separator than multiple iron removals?March 21, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China