How to understand the formation of magnetic force of suspension magnetic separator
The ferromagnetic substance used in the suspension magnetic separator is composed of molecules, which are composed of many atoms, and the atoms include the nucleus and electrons. Inside the atom, the electron is in a state of continuous rotation and rotates around the nucleus. Both of these electron movements are magnetic. However, in most materials, electrons move in different directions and are disordered, and the magnetic effects cancel each other out. Therefore, most substances do not appear magnetic under normal conditions.
The magnetic principle of the suspension magnetic separator: Ferromagnetic materials such as iron, cobalt, nickel, or ferrite are different from other materials. The electronic spins of these materials can be aligned in a small range to form a spontaneous This spontaneous magnetization region is also called magnetic domain. After ferromagnetic materials are magnetized, their magnetic domains can be neatly aligned and aligned in the same direction, which greatly enhances the magnetic properties, thereby forming a strong magnet iron.
The process of attracting iron by the strong magnet of the suspension magnetic separator is actually a process of magnetizing the iron block. After magnetization, the iron block and the strong magnet will form an attractive force, and the iron block can be very reliable The ground is ‘sticked’ with the strong magnet of the suspension magnetic separator, which means that the strong magnet of the suspension magnetic separator is magnetic.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China