How to use the newly installed Overband Magnet
The Overband Magnet mainly comprises a frame and an electromagnetic iron remover body, wherein the driving roller, the driven roller and the idler wheel are mounted on the frame, the driving roller, the driven roller and the idler wheel are equipped with a discharging device, and the electromagnetic separating body is excluded. The iron around. The belt is equipped with a condenser above the main body of the Overband Magnet, the condenser is connected with the electromagnet of the Overband Magnet by the oil pipe, and the oil pump is connected to the oil pipe to form an oil circulation system, and the Overband Magnet body is installed on the condenser side, and the connection cavity is connected Oil pillow. The forced oil circulation heat exchange mode is adopted, and the cooling effect is ideal by the fan cooling. The magnetic field force is greatly improved, the structure is compact, the operation is stable, and the use is reliable. Especially suitable for large flow, thick materials, coal and ports with high iron removal requirements. Industry applications such as electricity.
How to use the newly installed Overband Magnet?
1. Before the Overband Magnet is connected to the power supply, turn the power switch on the control box panel to OFF (or OFF), and the “output adjustment” potentiometer should be left-handed to the minimum.
2. Turn the power switch to ON (or ON), and the power indicator will light.
3. Turn the “Output Adjustment” potentiometer gradually to the right to make the ammeter or voltmeter indicate the rated value and work normally.
4. When stopping the use, the “output adjustment” potentiometer should be turned left to zero first, and then the iron separator power switch is turned off (or OFF), and the operation is completed.
5. Check the load (electromagnetic coil). Under normal conditions, the coil is wired to the output terminal of the terminal.
6. Connect the 220 volt (or 380 volt) iron remover power supply to the “power supply” of the KGLA terminal block.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China