Measures to Improve the Magnetic Stability of Belt Magnetic Separator
The magnetic stability and strength are related to the iron removal effect of the Belt Magnetic iron remover in production. How to improve the magnetic stability of the Belt Magnetic iron remover has become a concern in the industry. So what specific aspects should be used to improve the magnetic stability and strength of the Belt Magnetic Separator?
First of all, it is necessary to use the national standard coil, set the number of coils according to the type and purpose of the Belt Magnetic iron remover and reasonably calculate the magnetic force. Then use the national standard cable to wind the coil.
Secondly, after repeated experiments, the technicians came to the conclusion that it is necessary to add a voltage regulator when designing the circuit. It is well known that current and voltage instability can cause magnetic instability, so that if voltage and voltage are guaranteed The stability of the current can make the magnetic force of the Belt Magnetic separator more stable.
Finally, if the magnetic force is to be strengthened, a device called a flow aid can be properly installed. The function of the flow device is to supercharge the voltage within a scientific value range during the same voltage delivery process. In order to increase the current, the magnetic field strength of the Belt Magnetic iron remover is enhanced.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China