Method for magnetizing magnetic block of suspended permanent magnet separator
Demagnetization of the magnetic block in the suspended permanent magnet separator is unavoidable after a long period of use. Even a permanent magnet separator is inevitably subject to magnetic degradation. Then how to magnetize the magnetic block in the suspended permanent magnet separator? What are the methods? For a magnetic block that has not been magnetized or magnetized and then re-magnetized, it is magnetized by a magnetizer. The current magnetization of the magnetic block is mainly by DC magnetization and pulse current magnetization:
1. The equipment used for DC magnetization of the suspended permanent magnet separator is an electromagnet magnetizer. During the working process, the coil is supplied with DC power. The gap between the two cores can be adjusted by adjusting the nut. Before magnetizing, the surface of the magnet should be cleaned with clean water, and the magnet should be placed in the middle of the magnetizer core. The DC current is applied to the coil to reach the limit value. After 3 to 4 seconds, the current is cut off and the magnet is magnetized. Since the residual magnetic induction of a single magnet after magnetization is not high, and the magnetic resonance residual magnetization residual magnetism is relatively high, it is usually first to magnetize a single magnet, and then it is magnetized and then magnetized. The magnetization field strength of the magnetizer is required to reach 5 to 7 times the coercive force of the magnet.
2. The equipment used for the pulsed current magnetization of the suspended permanent magnet separator is a pulse current magnetizing device, which is mainly composed of a pulse device and a magnetizing coil. The magnetization field strength is very high, and the magnetic enthalpy can be directly magnetized. During the working process, a strong pulse current passes through the magnetizing coil, generating an instantaneous strong magnetic field, and magnetizing the magnetic yoke in the magnetizing coil. The DC electromagnet has low magnetizing capacity, but the structure is simple and the equipment cost is low, which is suitable for small and medium-sized iron removal plants. The pulse current magnetizing device has a large magnetizing capability, and the device itself is complicated and the cost is not low.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China