Nickel Slag Production Line In Magnetic Separator
Nickel slag is the solid waste produced by smelting ferronickel alloy, and the ferronickel alloy is mainly used for stainless steel production, so nickel slag is also called stainless steel slag or ferronickel slag. Due to the limitation of ferronickel smelting technology, nickel slag contains a certain amount of ferronickel. The price of ferronickel varies according to the nickel content. Many customers have recognized the industry of recovering ferronickel from stainless steel slag, hoping to obtain considerable economic benefits. Hence, Constant Magnetism utilizes the latest vertical mill grinding technology, and through a large number of experiments and cases, realizes the independent design and manufacture of the project equipment of nickel slag production line with an annual output of 300,000 tons to 1,000,000 tons.
Hengji magnetic separator factory currently has more than 100 customers, among which the annual production of 1 million tons, 600,000 tons and 300,000 tons of ore powder line account for 80% of the total. This paper presents the parameters of equipment selection and energy consumption of the three models for customers’ reference.
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China