Home› Blog › Overband Magnet manufacturer introduces you to the gold strategy of maintaining Overband Magnet
Overband Magnet manufacturer introduces you to the gold strategy of maintaining Overband Magnet
Overband Magnet manufacturers: Whenever you do anything, you must abide by the rules and regulations, and you can’t do anything about it. This is not just the norm of the mining industry, but also the normal operation of the whole society. Rules can guarantee normal order and strategies can improve work efficiency. The same is true during the use of the iron remover. Today, technical experts of Henderson Magnetism will introduce some of the use and maintenance strategies of the Overband Magnet, and hope to help everyone.
Before the Overband Magnet is turned on, the operator must open the observation port cover to check whether there are any large-sized iron pieces that cannot be discharged on the inner separator of the Overband Magnet (especially the tap hole). If you have one, you must remove it before you can change it on. Every shift operator should remove the dust on the gear motor; add the calcium grease to the gearing hole of the geared motor and the chain on the side of the machine once every six months; replace the oil in the oil tank at the bottom of the chassis every 12 months, if the temperature of the material is found If it exceeds 100 degrees Celsius, it is necessary to shorten the oil change time.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China