Points to pay attention to when using Suspended permanent magnet separator
The inside of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover adopts a high-coercivity, high-remanence special permanent magnet “NdFeB” and other materials to constitute a composite magnetic system. The precautions for the safe use of the Suspended permanent magnet separator are shown in the following aspects:
1. During the transportation, installation and maintenance, it is formally forbidden to bump, hit and hit the permanent magnet.
2. The ambient temperature of the Suspended permanent magnet permanent magnet separator is usually not more than 75 degrees. The high temperature will shorten the service life of the iron remover. When the temperature exceeds 80 degrees, the high temperature resistant permanent magnetic material should be used.
3, instruments, instruments, iron components, etc. should be away from the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover, work can not bring iron near the iron remover to prevent accidents.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China