Pros and cons of using permanent iron removal for suspended permanent magnet separator
The suspended permanent magnet separator is mainly used for unloading iron by manual, automatic and manual methods. Due to the differences in the environment in which the equipment is used, the working environment and the requirements for removing iron, the methods of iron rejection utilized are also various. Some users lack sufficient understanding of the performance and use of the iron remover. Unreasonable situations often occur during the selection. Iron remover manufacturers pay more attention to the magnetic properties of the iron remover and ignore the way of rejecting iron. Therefore, it will affect the useful effect. Take the manual unloading iron as an example to talk about its advantages and disadvantages.
The suspended permanent magnet separator has the benefits of manual unloading of iron. Disc type iron remover is mostly manually unloaded by iron. The square or disc type electromagnetic and suspended permanent magnet iron remover can be manually unloaded. In the iron way, the main advantage of unloading iron in this approach is that the structure of the device is relatively simple, no need to use power tools, and the investment is relatively small. The shortcoming is that it requires manpower consumption and requires a reliable labor cost. This method is but suitable for the case where small iron parts are adsorbed on the iron remover.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China