Pros and cons of using permanent iron removal for suspended permanent magnet separator
The suspended permanent magnet separator is mainly used for unloading iron by manual, automatic and manual methods. Due to the differences in the environment in which the equipment is used, the working environment and the requirements for removing iron, the methods of iron rejection utilized are also various. Some users lack sufficient understanding of the performance and use of the iron remover. Unreasonable situations often occur during the selection. Iron remover manufacturers pay more attention to the magnetic properties of the iron remover and ignore the way of rejecting iron. Therefore, it will affect the useful effect. Take the manual unloading iron as an example to talk about its advantages and disadvantages.
The suspended permanent magnet separator has the benefits of manual unloading of iron. Disc type iron remover is mostly manually unloaded by iron. The square or disc type electromagnetic and suspended permanent magnet iron remover can be manually unloaded. In the iron way, the main advantage of unloading iron in this approach is that the structure of the device is relatively simple, no need to use power tools, and the investment is relatively small. The shortcoming is that it requires manpower consumption and requires a reliable labor cost. This method is but suitable for the case where small iron parts are adsorbed on the iron remover.
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China