Requirements for the operation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover
The Belt Magnetic iron remover has higher working efficiency, and the purification effect is better than the permanent magnet iron remover. However, the Belt Magnetic iron remover has relatively strict requirements on the working environment, and only meets the requirements to start the normal operation, otherwise it may appear. Failure or damage to the device. Here are some specific explanations for these requirements:
1. Before the operation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover, the electrical insulation performance of the coil and the motor should be checked to confirm that the requirements are all met before the power can be tested. Pay attention to the reading of the voltmeter ammeter to see if it is normal and not allowed to exceed its rating. Determine whether it is accurate and reliable, and use it only if there is no problem.
2. Before the Belt Magnetic separator is turned on, check whether the indicated oil level is at the upper limit of the oil mark. And in turn, each switch is powered, and the excitation circuit is started. The wind flow of the fan should be outward, and the flow meter should be normally indicated.
3. If the iron removal effect of the Belt Magnetic iron remover is not good, the lifting height or the front and rear spacing of the iron remover and the head roller should be properly adjusted.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China