Home› Blog › Suspended permanent magnet separator manufacturer explains how to handle the abnormal position of the roller and idler axis
Suspended permanent magnet separator manufacturer explains how to handle the abnormal position of the roller and idler axis
The suspended permanent magnet separator includes a drive roller, a reversing roller and two flat rollers. When the iron separator is in normal operation, the two rollers should be parallel to the axis of the flat roller and perpendicular to the center line of the belt. However, some users use the suspended permanent magnet separator to find that the drum and the flat roller axis position are not coordinated. How to analyze and solve this problem?
If the tilting of the axis position of any of the rollers or rollers causes the tightness on the redirecting rollers to be different, the traction on the driving rollers may be unevenly distributed. The non-parallel axis will cause the belt to run in the direction that the belt centerline is not perpendicular to the axis, causing the belt to run off toward the tight side.
Treatment measures: When installing or commissioning the suspended permanent magnet separator, ensure that the drum is parallel to the axis of the flat roller and perpendicular to the center line of the belt.
In order to prevent the roller or flat roller bearing housing from loosening due to the long-term operation of the suspended permanent magnet iron remover, it is recommended to fix the bearing seat with the stopper after adjusting to avoid the displacement of the roller or the roller during long-term operation. Causes the belt to run off.
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China