Suspended permanent magnet separator to avoid magnetic field leakage
The iron removal operation of the suspended permanent magnet iron remover relies on the magnetic force. The strength of the magnetic force determines the effect of the iron removal effect. However, in the case of the suspended permanent magnet separator, there is a magnetic field leakage, that is, there will be part of the work process. The magnetic force is radiated to the surrounding air, or it is more popular. Some of the magnetic force is not involved in the iron removal operation when the suspended permanent magnet separator is operated. These magnetic forces are equivalent to waste, which will be Let the suspended permanent magnet separator greatly reduce the effect of removing iron. So what effective solutions are there for this problem?
For the problem of magnetic leakage of the self-unloading permanent magnet separator, an effective solution is to add a magnetic reflection device to the magnetic force radiated by the radiation. Through this device, the emitted magnetic force can be reflected to the working area of the iron remover, so that the waste of magnetic force can be largely avoided, thereby greatly increasing the iron removal efficiency of the suspended permanent magnet separator.
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China