The cause of the magnetic retraction of the suspended permanent magnet separator
A suspended permanent magnet separator is a device that relies on a magnetic field formed by a permanent magnet to screen a magnetic substance in a mineral, and thus the magnetic field is essential for the iron remover. In the long-term use process, the magnetic force of the suspended permanent magnet separator is not really permanent, the strength of the magnetic field will gradually weaken, and the ability to screen minerals will also decrease, so what are the reasons for the band degaussing? What?
First, there is a problem in the design of the magnetic circuit, which leads to demagnetization of the suspended permanent magnet separator magnet.
Second, when the magnetic structure of the suspended permanent magnet separator is not tightly sealed, the corrosion and oxidation of the magnet will occur, and the magnetic field will gradually demagnetize.
Third, the use of cheap mud in the production of suspended permanent magnet separators, reversing magnets such as disassembled blocks, the problem of demagnetization will occur after a period of use.
4. The temperature in the working area is too high, and the friction temperature of the material and the drum is close to the demagnetization temperature of the magnet, which causes the magnet to demagnetize.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China