Home› Blog › The construction cost of the Belt Magnetic is much lower than the traditional iron removal process
The construction cost of the Belt Magnetic is much lower than the traditional iron removal process
The construction of the Belt Magnetic is relatively simple, the technical requirements for the workers are also low, and the cost is much lower than the traditional iron removal process. The iron-removing equipment represented by the Belt Magnetic has undeniably become a necessary equipment in many industries, and its price is naturally rising.
The principle of the Belt Magnetic separator is to attract the metal workpiece by the strong magnet suction. The powder is fed into the spray gun by the compressed air system, and the high pressure generated by the high voltage electrostatic generator is added at the front end. Due to corona discharge, A dense electrode is formed in the vicinity of the powder. When the powder is ejected, it is sucked by the magnet and sucked onto the workpiece of opposite polarity. As the powder increases, this is the entire production process, and so much is used. The advanced technology is thus widely recognized by users.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China