The method of replacing the unloading iron belt of the suspension permanent magnet
After the long-term operation of the suspension permanent magnet, the unloading belt will have different degrees of wear, and the operator should make timely replacement according to the degree of wear to ensure the good operation of the iron remover. The following constant-base magnetoelectric machine will come. Introduce the measures for replacing the unloading belt of the suspension permanent magnet:
1. Loosen the sprocket guard bolts and remove the guard and sprocket.
2. Loosen the bearing adjustment device of the driven pulley, loosen the fastening bolts of the main and driven pulley bearing seats, remove the pulley from the gantry, and take out the rollers above the gantry;
3. Loosen the fastening bolts of the iron remover body, remove the gantry with a crane, and remove the old unloading iron belt at the same time;
4. Then you can start installing new crushing (non-magnetic scraper should be fastened first, bolted and welded to stop), be sure to pay attention to the direction of the scraper and the direction of the unloading belt running.
5. Spread the unloading iron belt on the ground, roll up the side of the unloading iron belt, and pull the suspension permanent magnet body into the unloading iron belt, and at the same time diagonally pad the iron removal body to prevent it from going The belt is crushed and the main and driven pulleys are then inserted into the belt.
6. Hang the gantry over the suspension permanent magnet body and fasten the body to the gantry.
7. Fix the main and driven pulleys and rollers to the gantry, and pay attention to the parallelism of the main and driven crushes and the size of the gap inside the gantry; pay attention to the position of the rollers to ensure the support The direction of movement of the rolls and belts is substantially perpendicular.
8. Install the chain, adjust the tightness of the chain, and cover the cover.
9. Adjust the suspension permanent magnet bearing adjustment device to ensure proper compression.
10. Check the entire tightening bolt and confirm that it has been tightened before starting the reducer. If there is a deviation in the unloading belt, adjust it as required until the adjustment is appropriate.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China