Home› Blog › The quality of suspension permanent magnets used in the coal feeding system of thermal power plants is of great significance
The quality of suspension permanent magnets used in the coal feeding system of thermal power plants is of great significance
The advantages and disadvantages of the suspension permanent magnet used in the coal feeding system of the thermal power plant are closely related to the safety of the thermal power plant. The thermal coal used in domestic thermal power plants, which has a large amount of iron, is a threat to belt conveyor belts and broken equipment, and is also rare in various industries. Therefore, the iron removal task of the domestic coal-fired power plant is becoming more and more arduous. Therefore, the suspension permanent magnet used in the heat transfer system of the thermal power plant needs to be of good quality.
I. Quality of suspension permanent magnets used in heating system transmission systems
1. With the expansion of thermal power plant capacity and single-unit capacity, the width of the conveyor belt increases, and the thickness of the coal seam increases, which makes it more difficult to remove the iron in the coal. In particular, the increase in medium speed grinding and fan grinding applications in thermal power plants gives higher demands on the iron removal tasks used in coal handling systems. Medium speed mills and fan mills need to eat “fine grain”. It is necessary to have no iron in the coal, or only iron filings that do not damage the equipment.
2, this is abroad, most of the coal has been washed, easy to do. In China, because of the use of thermal coal, many iron, large dozens of kilograms, small and a few grams, it is not easy to completely remove them. In view of this, the thermal power plant design rules stipulate that the coal feeding system should adopt the three-stage iron removal method to ensure equipment safety.
3. However, there are no other regulations and instructions in the design rules for the specifications and performance of the suspended permanent magnets and the matching of the suspended permanent magnets at all levels. Therefore, in the process of implementation, a variety of understandings and solutions are produced, resulting in actual iron removal effects, large differences, some suspension permanent magnets are improperly selected, and the service life is too short. These issues are worth pondering.
4. Practical experience shows that it is right to increase the number of iron removals, which increases the probability of removing iron. However, it is still unclear to remove the iron parts that have damaged the medium-speed grinding by means of the third-level iron removal. How to solve this problem is also worth studying. The suspension permanent magnets operating in China are of various types, with large differences in performance and price. The belt type iron removers of major industrial countries such as the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan have been introduced, and the floating permanent magnets independently developed in China. Also competing to launch on the market. It is gratifying to note that the domestic suspension permanent magnets can meet the needs of economic construction in terms of quantity, and can be comparable in quality to foreign equipment.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China