Home› News › Three methods are commonly used for manual unloading of suspended permanent magnet iron remover
Three methods are commonly used for manual unloading of suspended permanent magnet iron remover
The suspended permanent magnet separator is composed of a high coercive force and high remanence rare earth magnetic material NdFeB and ferrite to form a strong magnetic field, and achieves a good iron removal effect within an effective range. The common ways of manually unloading the suspended permanent magnet separator are as follows:
1. Unloading iron on site. Under normal circumstances, permanent disk type iron remover will adopt the local manual iron unloading method. The advantage of this method is that the structure is simple. The floor space is small, and the electric trolley is not required above, and the investment is the lowest. Because it is necessary to manually remove the iron piece from the surface of the iron remover, it is more laborious. This method is only suitable for removing small pieces of iron. If there is a large piece of iron, it is difficult to remove by hand. In general, it contains in the material. The ferromagnetic material shall be used in a single piece of a mass of not more than 1kg and shall not be used when the width of the conveyor belt does not exceed 1000mm.
2. Bypass set iron type. It mostly uses in disc type of electromagnetic iron remover. After working for a few hours, the iron piece is removed to the top of the collecting box through the electric trolley above it, the excitation circuit is cut off, the iron piece is dropped into the collecting box, and the iron removing device is returned to the conveying line. Waiting for the next work cycle at the top, it can be operated manually or remotely, and can be used for PLC control.
3, scraper type iron. It mostly uses for hanging permanent magnet iron remover. The device is equipped with a guide shaft, a chain, a scraper, a handle and a shroud next to the water magnetic box. When the iron is unloaded, the handle is shaken by hand, and the scraper moves to the magnetic box at the bottom of the magnetic box. On the outside, the iron piece is separated from the magnetic zone and dropped to achieve the purpose of removing iron. This method can only be used in places where the iron remover is small and light. Under normal circumstances, the iron piece is not allowed to exceed 2kg.
The above are three common ways of manually unloading iron for suspended permanent magnet separators. In the process of unloading iron, the user can select the appropriate method of unloading iron according to his own needs, in order to achieve the ideal effect of unloading iron.
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
- Is there a better way to improve the effect of the suspension magnetic separator than multiple iron removals?March 21, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China