Three types of operating modes of Suspended permanent magnet separator
There are 3 types of Suspended permanent magnet separators: program control, local automation, and local manual operation. There are for two modes of operation for the iron remover, namely program control and local operation. The following describes the three modes of operation:
1. Program control: This is the normal operation mode of the Suspended permanent magnet separator. When it is employed to the first time, the trolley must be manually opened above the belt. The operator switches the “auto/manual” switch to “manual” in the control cabinet of the field separator. It; place the “local/remote” switch to the “remote” position; place the “start/stop” switch to the “stop” position. The iron separator programming puts the “automatic/manual” transfer switch in the “auto” position and the “excitation/demagnetization” transfer switch in the “demagnetization” position. Program-controlled control iron remover is automatically used with the operation of the belt. After the maintenance or manual start, the iron plate is placed above the belt. This is a prerequisite for the program control of the iron remover. The belt starts, automatically excites, and work for 1 hour. Go to the unloading position, throw the iron back to the excitation for 20 seconds, and repeat the process. If the belt stops, automatically remove the iron position, discard the iron for 20 seconds, and automatically get to the top of the belt. At this time, no excitation is implemented. When the belt is restarted, the excitation is put into operation, and the above process is carried out. The upper machine can unlock the iron separator and the belt, and can operate.
2. Local automation: Place the “Auto/Manual” switch to the “Auto” position and the “Local/Remote” switch to the “Remote” position. The working process of the iron remover is similar to the program control. The difference is perhaps that the iron plate is continuously excited (regardless of whether the belt is running or not) and consumes energy.
3, local manuals: mostly used during maintenance. Put the “auto/manual” switch to the “manual” position, and place the “local/remote” switch to the “native” position. Press the button to drive the drive and turn the “start/stop” switch. Perform iron and iron unloading operations, but take care to pay attention to the above car when pressing the driving button. When the button is put in place, release the button in time and do not allow any transfer switch to prevent the car from opening.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China