Home› News › Under what circumstances will the magnetic force of the suspension permanent magnet quickly decay
Under what circumstances will the magnetic force of the suspension permanent magnet quickly decay
The core component of the suspension permanent magnet is made of neodymium iron boron rare earth material. Many people wonder how long the magnetism of the permanent magnet in the iron separator can last? Under normal storage conditions, the magnetic field strength lost by permanent magnets in 100 years should not exceed 1%. However, in actual use, the following conditions will greatly accelerate the decay rate of the magnetic force of the suspended permanent magnet:
1. Excessive temperature: If the ambient temperature of the suspension permanent magnet is higher than the stable temperature range of the NdFeB material, it will accelerate its demagnetization, and the heat will significantly reduce the magnetism of the permanent magnet. The maximum stable temperature of standard NdFeB rare earth material is 80 ℃. High temperature resistant permanent magnets are generally at 140 ° C. The maximum use temperature of AlNiCo permanent magnet can reach 540 ℃, and SmCo permanent magnet and ferrite are almost 300 ℃.
2. Physical damage: The material characteristics of the permanent magnetic material used in the suspension permanent magnet determine that the whole is relatively fragile. If it is hit by an external force, it will easily break. The NdFeB permanent magnet after being damaged by external force will lose its magnetism.
3. Welding process: Welding operations around permanent magnets during the manufacture or installation of suspension permanent magnets will also cause their magnetic performance to drop, which is generally caused by heat or current generated during the welding process.
Fourth, there is liquid erosion: if the shell of the suspension permanent magnet is damaged, humid air may enter the device and come into contact with the permanent magnet plating, which will cause the magnetic material to oxidize over time, which will cause the attenuation of its magnetic properties .
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China