What are the advantages and disadvantages of Belt Magnetic separators
The Belt Magnetic iron remover is generally of a natural cooling type. After the electromagnetic coil is wound, the heat conductive silicone grease (which may also be tarred, quartz sand, tung an acid resin, epoxy resin, etc.) is filled inside and can be externally Install the heat sink fins.
Advantages of Belt Magnetic iron remover: 1. The equipment is small in size, small in weight, simple in structure and good at sealing effect;
2, installation, use and maintenance are very convenient and the price is not high;
3, it is under a large magnetic permeability, strong suction, dust, water, and corrosion resistance, can still maintain stable operation in extreme environments.
The disadvantages of Belt Magnetic separators are reflected in the following points:
1. The volume is small. The excitation wire is short, and the magnetic field formed is small;
2, the effect of heat dissipation is not good, after the power-on time is too long, the magnetic induction intensity will be severely attenuated;
3. There is no self-unloading belt, and continuous operation cannot be achieved.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China