What are the advantages and disadvantages of Belt Magnetic separators
The Belt Magnetic iron remover is generally of a natural cooling type. After the electromagnetic coil is wound, the heat conductive silicone grease (which may also be tarred, quartz sand, tung an acid resin, epoxy resin, etc.) is filled inside and can be externally Install the heat sink fins.
Advantages of Belt Magnetic iron remover: 1. The equipment is small in size, small in weight, simple in structure and good at sealing effect;
2, installation, use and maintenance are very convenient and the price is not high;
3, it is under a large magnetic permeability, strong suction, dust, water, and corrosion resistance, can still maintain stable operation in extreme environments.
The disadvantages of Belt Magnetic separators are reflected in the following points:
1. The volume is small. The excitation wire is short, and the magnetic field formed is small;
2, the effect of heat dissipation is not good, after the power-on time is too long, the magnetic induction intensity will be severely attenuated;
3. There is no self-unloading belt, and continuous operation cannot be achieved.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China