Home› Blog › What are the classifications of suspended permanent magnet separators according to the method of unloading iron
What are the classifications of suspended permanent magnet separators according to the method of unloading iron
The suspended permanent magnet is a magnetic source composed of a high coercive force and a high remanence rare earth magnetic material. NdFeB and ferrite, thereby forming a strong magnetic field, and is used for a device for removing ferromagnetic debris. The machine is not powered and there is no energy consumption. Suspended permanent magnet separators can be divided into automatic unloading, manual unloading and manual unloading according to different methods of unloading iron. Specific methods of unloading iron for suspended permanent magnet separators include the following:
1, belt type. The suspended permanent magnet is characterized in that it can automatically unload iron, the magnetic field is relatively constant, there is no change of cold and hot state, the fault point is relatively small, and the application with the bandwidth below 1200 mm is common. Because the current development of magnetic shielding technology is still not enough, it brings a lot of trouble to manufacture, installation, transportation, operation and maintenance. For example, if a large piece of iron is sucked into the magnetic box, there is a problem that it may not be thrown off. Thereby pinching the belt to turn the motor. At the same time, it is not easy to remove, and it may damage the magnetic block, so it is not limited to large-scale applications.
2. Manual unloading type. The iron remover is the simplest among all the iron removers, the price is low, the space occupied is small, and the manufacturing, installation and maintenance are convenient. Depending on the configuration, there are basically two types, that is, the suspension type and the bottom type. The suspension fixed plate type iron remover is more suitable for installation above the tape conveyor belt conveyor, and bottom fixed plate type iron remover is suitable for being installed under the lower hopper or the chute. This type of iron removal apparatus is suitable for applications where the iron-containing impurities are relatively small and small, and the thickness of the transport stream is preferably within 100mm. When such a device is in operation, the inclusion of iron is directly attracted to the magnetic plate, and it is relatively laborious to perform manual unloading of iron.
3, manual. Manual permanent magnet iron remover removes iron by means of a scraper to scrape the iron piece out of the magnetic field when the iron is unloaded, but generally cannot be used in the case of a large iron piece.
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China