What are the problems with the Suspended permanent magnet separator junction box
The Suspended permanent magnet iron remover is a de-ironing device for removing the iron from the bulk or powdery material to ensure the normal operation of the grinding machine, the crusher and other mechanical equipment in the conveying system, and can also significantly improve the grade of the raw material. The Suspended permanent magnet separator is a closed structure, which can work normally under the harsh environment of dust, moisture and corrosion. Traditional Suspended permanent magnet separator has the following problems:
1. The excitation junction box placed on the oil pillow is located at the highest point of the iron remover, and the junction box of the auxiliary line of the reducer, the power pump, the radiator and the like is placed on the seesaw, and the external cable on the site is inconvenient.
2. The excitation junction box needs to be opened on the curved pipe of the oil pillow, and the welding flange is needed, and the process of processing the junction box cover body is very cumbersome.
3. The distance from the outlet of the coil to the excitation junction box is for. Although there is insulation protection, there is still a hidden danger of insulation.
4. The terminal may rotate during wiring, which may cause oil leakage and damage to insulation.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China