What are the requirements for the maintenance of Overband Magnet separator bearings
The correct operation is the basis for ensuring the effective operation of the Overband Magnet separator. When the Overband Magnet separator is turned on, the water should be fed first, and the water should be stopped after stopping the mine. The order cannot be stopped. In the Overband Magnet separator, the bearing plays a very important role, so the maintenance of the bearing is also very important, so what are the requirements for the maintenance of the bearing, lets’s take a look at it.
Generally speaking, Overband Magnet iron remover should clean the bearing after three hundred hours of operations, and then add lubricating oil. Added lubricating oil is preferably one-third of the bearing seat empty space, and the maximum should not exceed two-thirds. First, it is not required to tighten the cap of the capped oil cup before working on the permanent magnet separator. However, when the bearing of the Overband Magnet separator is worn or damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately, and attention should be given to the lubrication of the bearing.
In addition, the screen of the Overband Magnet iron remover is made of thin steel plate or iron sheet punching. The long-term use may cause the screen to wear or be broken down by other objects. If the damaged area is not that large, it can be repaired. If a larger area is damaged, the new screen should be replaced in time.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China