Home› Blog › What determines the maximum speed magnetic selective force of the Suspended permanent magnet separator
What determines the maximum speed magnetic selective force of the Suspended permanent magnet separator
The rotational speed magnetic selective force of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover refers to the speed at which the maximum speed is within the rotational speed. The efficiency of the suspended iron block of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover is not affected.
It is a known fact that even if a magnet attracts an iron block, when the rotation speed is high, the adsorbed iron piece is pulled out due to the centrifugal force. The rotational speed magnetic force is a notion first proposed by magnetic separation equipment manufacturers. This selective magnetic force is not only affected by the rotational speed, but also the weight, volume and shape of the iron block. So there is no basic definition of a standard magnetic rotational force. However, for each type of Suspended permanent magnet separator, this can be improved. Thereby improving the working efficiency of the Suspended permanent magnet separator. In simple terms, it is to enhance the magnetic force, or to enhance the gravitation of the magnetic field. If this effect can be made, it is generally to increase the number of coils, density, and reduce the coil resistance, increase the current, and thus increase the magnetic force.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China