Home› Blog › What determines the maximum speed magnetic selective force of the Suspended permanent magnet separator
What determines the maximum speed magnetic selective force of the Suspended permanent magnet separator
The rotational speed magnetic selective force of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover refers to the speed at which the maximum speed is within the rotational speed. The efficiency of the suspended iron block of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover is not affected.
It is a known fact that even if a magnet attracts an iron block, when the rotation speed is high, the adsorbed iron piece is pulled out due to the centrifugal force. The rotational speed magnetic force is a notion first proposed by magnetic separation equipment manufacturers. This selective magnetic force is not only affected by the rotational speed, but also the weight, volume and shape of the iron block. So there is no basic definition of a standard magnetic rotational force. However, for each type of Suspended permanent magnet separator, this can be improved. Thereby improving the working efficiency of the Suspended permanent magnet separator. In simple terms, it is to enhance the magnetic force, or to enhance the gravitation of the magnetic field. If this effect can be made, it is generally to increase the number of coils, density, and reduce the coil resistance, increase the current, and thus increase the magnetic force.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China