Home› News › What improvements have been made to the magnetic structure of the suspension magnetic separator?
What improvements have been made to the magnetic structure of the suspension magnetic separator?
Suspension magnetic separator is no stranger to most people, and it shows strong applicability in many fields. The magnetic system and cylinder wall of the suspension magnetic separator are made of non-magnetic stainless steel. Carbon steel is used for the magnetic pole plate, neodymium-iron-boron material is used for the sharp corners, and ferrite is mainly used in the rest.
From the initial magnetic structure of the permanent suspension type magnetic separator, the magnetic field intensity distribution can be seen, the average value can reach 0.18T, which can basically meet the design requirements, but the center pole gap and magnetic field strength of the poles will rapidly decrease, causing the magnetic field to appear. The distribution is uneven, and the overall average strength of the suspension magnetic separator is low. This is because a good NdFeB material is used at both ends of the magnetic pole, and is very close to it, while the ferrite material is in the center.
Therefore, for the improvement of the suspension magnetic separator, the original structure must be improved. By adopting the method of uniform arrangement of neodymium iron boron, the total amount of neodymium iron boron material does not change, and it is tiled on the surface of the magnetic pole.
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China