What is the principle of excitation of the Suspended permanent magnet separator
The external magnetic field provided by the Suspended permanent magnet separator has two parts: one is the excitation magnetic field provided by the coil, which changes with the hot and cold state; the other is the magnetic field provided by the magnetized iron core. The latter is the main source of the magnetic field Suspended permanent magnet separators, which increases with increasing magnetization field until saturation.
The core of the Suspended permanent magnet iron remover is made of DT4 electrician pure iron with high magnetic permeability and high saturation magnetic induction. DT4 electrician pure iron is a soft magnetic material with high magnetic permeability and high saturation magnetic field induction intensity. It is not difficult to magnetize. When the magnetization of the coil is very small, it can reach saturation, which greatly increases the stability of the magnetic field.
The grain-oriented DT4 electrical pure iron can greatly reduce the iron loss when the flow of the magnetic flux is along the rolling direction, and the eddy current loss is reduced because the magnetization area is decreased. The magnetic flux density reaches 18000-20000Gs, and the magnetic permeability is much higher than that of ordinary pure magnetic materials, which greatly reduce the hysteresis loss and improve the stability of the total magnetic field.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China