What is the reason why the suspended permanent magnet is not efficient
Suspended permanent magnet are now widely used in large steel companies, as well as in metal mines, light industry, power plants, refractory materials, etc., and have a huge role. However, in use, users often find that the suspended permanent magnet separator has a problem of low iron removal efficiency, so what are the result for these problems?
1. The factors that determine the impact of the suspension type permanent magnet iron remover in iron removal are two aspects. One is the magnetic field strength of the suspended permanent magnet , and the other is the correct installation method on site.
2. The iron removal effect of the suspended permanent magnet is closely linked to the height of the suspension and the thickness and thickness of the material. The lower the suspension of the suspended permanent magnet separator, the better the effect of removing iron. The higher the height, the worse the effect. The thinner the material, the higher the iron removal rate. The higher the magnetic field strength of the iron remover, the better the iron removal effect. If you have a tendency to install, you must find the angle and properly hang the iron remover. The lower the hanging height, the better, without touching the normal running conditions of the belt.
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
- Which aspects of suspension permanent magnets are better than similar equipmentMarch 26, 2020
- Why can the suspension magnetic separator usher in development opportunitiesMarch 25, 2020
- Is there a better way to improve the effect of the suspension magnetic separator than multiple iron removals?March 21, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China