Home› News › What should be paid attention to in the suspension magnetic separator to maintain the magnetic compliance
What should be paid attention to in the suspension magnetic separator to maintain the magnetic compliance
A key problem in the use of the suspension magnetic separator is to ensure that the magnetic force meets the requirements of the operation. In fact, the iron removal device will demagnetize when it is used for a long time. However, under normal circumstances, this magnetic attenuation is almost imperceptible, and the apparent demagnetization of the device requires attention. There are two main reasons for the obvious demagnetization. First, the high temperature, different grades and shapes of neodymium iron boron permanent magnet temperature range of 80 ° C -180 ° C. The other is a strong magnetic field, a reverse magnetic field of more than 5000Oe-20000Oe. In this case, significant demagnetization occurs.
1. Under what circumstances will the magnetic force of the suspended magnetic separator be demagnetized?
1. The maximum working temperature of different grades of NdFeB magnets is not the same, 80-220 degrees Celsius. If the temperature exceeds the above temperature, it will demagnetize.
2. Neodymium iron boron belongs to the rare earth electromagnet. The rare earth metal cerium is relatively active and easily oxidized. Therefore, the surface of the neodymium iron boron magnet is usually treated with anticorrosion treatment. The plating layer is damaged due to the different environments used and the passage of time. NdFeB permanent magnets are also prone to oxidative demagnetization.
3. When the permanent magnet is impacted, it is easy to cause demagnetization.
Second, the magnetic separation problem of the floating magnetic separator
Suspension magnetic separators sometimes have a magnetic field dispersed during use because there is a factor that can absorb magnetic force beside the device. This factor is generally regarded as a magnetic field of the same polarity that can reduce the magnetic field strength of the iron remover. Can weaken the magnetic force of the device. Moreover, because there are large iron structures or large iron towers nearby, they will absorb some of the magnetic force, more likely because the sorted minerals are too moist and the moisture content is too high.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China