Home› Blog › Which four points should be checked after installation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover
Which four points should be checked after installation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover
For the installation of Belt Magnetic separators, it is usually installed on site by professional technicians. After installing the iron separator, it cannot uses directly. After completing the installation, the following four points should be checked.
1. Check whether the voltage is normal or not, whether the insulation is good, and whether the iron remover and the control cabinet is grounded.
2. Check if the electrical components of the control cabinet are intact and the terminals are not good.
3. Check if the height of the Belt Magnetic separator is correct, the suspension device is not firm, and the lock is locked.
4. Check if the walking trolley is running normally and the direction is correct.
In addition to these four inspections after installation of the Belt Magnetic separator, the iron remover must be installed by a professional. Once installed incorrectly. It will affect the normal use of the Belt Magnetic separator and cause serious damage to the scrap iron treatment.
- How should the Overband Magnet iron remover meet safety technical requirements during installationApril 09, 2020
- What are the outstanding aspects of the design of the light suspension magnetic separatorApril 08, 2020
- Development of industrial technology points new direction for suspension magnetic separatorApril 03, 2020
- This is the right operation for the purchase of suspension magnetic separatorApril 02, 2020
- How to avoid making mistakes in the selection of suspension magnetic separatorMarch 31, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China