Home› Blog › Which four points should be checked after installation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover
Which four points should be checked after installation of the Belt Magnetic iron remover
For the installation of Belt Magnetic separators, it is usually installed on site by professional technicians. After installing the iron separator, it cannot uses directly. After completing the installation, the following four points should be checked.
1. Check whether the voltage is normal or not, whether the insulation is good, and whether the iron remover and the control cabinet is grounded.
2. Check if the electrical components of the control cabinet are intact and the terminals are not good.
3. Check if the height of the Belt Magnetic separator is correct, the suspension device is not firm, and the lock is locked.
4. Check if the walking trolley is running normally and the direction is correct.
In addition to these four inspections after installation of the Belt Magnetic separator, the iron remover must be installed by a professional. Once installed incorrectly. It will affect the normal use of the Belt Magnetic separator and cause serious damage to the scrap iron treatment.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China