Why should we use a suspended permanent magnet remover for low-grade iron ore sorting
In the beneficiation industry, the use of iron removers to sort low-grade iron ore containing red iron is usually done by using a suspended permanent magnet remover.
From the current iron ore price and unit mining cost, 10%-23% of iron ore can be called low grade iron ore, but this range of values will increase with the decline of mining costs and iron ore prices. The downward trend, due to the relatively high cost of the suspended permanent magnet remover in the early stage, has led to a low usage rate, but many concentrators have begun to use the suspended permanent magnet remover to replace the previous flotation process. It has been found that the flotation equipment used for the separation of weak magnetic ore is only one-fifth of the cost of the high-magnetic field separator. However, the flotation equipment has an obvious problem that its operating cost is very high. High, generally higher than about 3 times the magnetic separation equipment. Therefore, from the perspective of the cost of long-term use of equipment, the suspended permanent magnet separator is obviously superior. For a concentrator that uses flotation for ore dressing, the daily cost of water treatment is not low, so the suspended permanent magnet remover will be Better choice.
Therefore, for manufacturers of low-grade iron ore, choosing good equipment and choosing the right equipment is the key to reducing costs in the future. I believe that the suspended permanent magnet remover will not let you down.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China