Why the overhaul of the suspension magnetic separator must not be neglected
During the subsequent use of any mechanical equipment, it is necessary to do daily maintenance work. This will not only extend the service life of mechanical equipment, but also will not affect the progress of work due to mechanical failure. After working for a certain period of time, the suspension magnetic separator also needs to do the corresponding maintenance work.
In the ore dressing operation, the reason why the conveying system needs to be equipped with a suspension magnetic separator is because non-metallic ore is often mixed with metal objects of different shapes and sizes, such as underground mine nails and screws. Once these debris enter the equipment such as the crusher on the production line, it will cause serious damage to the equipment and cause accidents. At the same time, these metal debris will also cause damage, scratches or scratches to the belt conveyor or the conveyor belt. Therefore, a suspension magnetic separator is required to remove the metal debris to ensure the normal operation of the feeding system.
However, the suspension magnetic separator has been used for a long time, and its parts and components will inevitably be damaged. Regular inspections will be performed to detect hidden safety hazards and timely replace the damaged parts and components to ensure the normal operation of the conveying system.
- Iron removal equipment manufacturers take you to have a deep understanding of the suspension magnetic separatorMay 07, 2020
- How to repair the belt of the Overband Magnet iron removerApril 29, 2020
- What aspects of the suspension magnetic separator have been improved to meet the market demandApril 27, 2020
- What are the applications of different types of suspension permanent magnetsApril 25, 2020
- What is the significance of suspension permanent magnet for raw material productionApril 23, 2020
Contact: Bright Han
Factory Add：No. 2798 Yongjun Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China